Here are eight signs you need a break.
Here at CairoScene we love Egypt as much as the next person but there comes a point every year when it's time to take a break from it all... Deciding when you absolutely must leave is tough one to call. So we've created this helpful guide. Start booking flights if you exhibit two or more of these symptoms.
1. When you can now lip sync to the repeats of Masterchef Australia on FOX.
2. When your weekend seems to consist of bumping into the exact same groups of people regardless of where you go.
3. Your white clothes have all turned varying shades of eggshell, cream, and ivory.
4. You can walk into traffic without blinking an eyelid.
5. Queues are now optional and you've become an expert at cutting in line and don't feel an ounce of guilt.
6. It’s 30°C outside and you wish you had remembered to bring a jacket.
7. You've become numb to politics as it's all you ever talk, hear, think or dream about.
8. When you don't feel any form of guilt for littering anymore.